John & Martina
Alan & Sinead
Some Wonderstats from 2015...!!
Our most popular 2015 wedding venues:
All fantastic venues, we also have played many other beautiful boutique venues and castles around the county and country!
Our Top 6 #firstdancesongs from 2015:
Did you know.... The Wondertones play 97% of #firstdance songs live!
#nobackingtracks #noCD #livemusicrocks
1. Best tea-break cocktail sausage: The Salthill Hotel
2. Best tea-break sandwich: Hotel Meyrick Galway (they cut off the crusts! )
3. Best supporting goujon: The Ardilaun Hotel
4. Best venue for feeding The Wondertones before a show: The Lodge at Ashford
5. Sexiest hotel manager: John Coen - The Lough Rea Hotel & Spa
6. Best tea-break spread where we were rolled onto the stage for the second half: Oakwood Arms Hotel
7. Best sweet table with sherbet spaceships: The Raheen Woods Hotel
8. Most comfortable waiting area: Glenlo Abbey Hotel
9. Best load-in venue: The G Hotel
10. Best helping-hand to get the show on the road: The Claregalway Hotel
Congratulations to all our winners!
***These Awards are totally tongue-in-cheek! All the cocktail sausages tasted, were fairly deliberated over with a balanced scoring sheet, through fair process, a lot were consumed to arrive at this judgement!****